viernes, 14 de noviembre de 2008

About me

I studied interior and graphic design, but decided to change to the healing path and started by studying Swedish Massage , Lymphatic Drainage, Chinese Massage Tui Na and Reflexology in Spain, Barcelona. I travelled to Thailand to Learn the traditional Thai Massage and to India to learn Yoga and Ayurvedic Massage. I was in Asia for 7 months and after moved to London were I studied Chinese Medicine, No hands massage, Facials and skincare and I earned a Certificate in teaching.
I have lived in Tulum, Mexico for three years . I have worked managing spas and have been trained by the best spa consultant in Mexico. I have also taken courses on Universal Energy and Metamorfic Massage. I currently work as a freelance therapist and continue to learn new techniques.

1 comentario:

R. R. dijo...

Holitas!!!
Aveces salgo de viaje con mi blog como lo estoy haciendo hoy, asi que vine a dar a tu blog, y te dejo saludos!!